CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Seattle with Santa

CATCHING UP
(What we were up to in December)


Kaden & I spent another fun weekend up in Seattle. This time it was for my little cousin Erica's 6th birthday party. The party was a breakfast with Santa at the Marriott. Santa even brought his reindeer for the kids to check out. Very cool!

Erica, the birthday girl (with the pink crown) & her friend Lola getting their balloon animals.

A balloon elf hat!

My aunt Anita, Erica & her friend Ethan. Kaden thinks that Ethan is his coolest friend!

My cousins Anna & Alexis & another friend.
We braved the snowy weather & made it out to Redmond Lights that evening. It is a really fun walk along the river with music & goodies along the way. It ends up at Redmond Center, a fancy outdoor shopping area, all the resturants offer samples out in the courtyard areas, so yummy! Although the weather cooperated that evening it had been snowing all day & alot of the booths & musicians pulled out. We really missed the live nativity with a complete petting zoo this year.


As it warmed up we started to shed some of our layers.
Face painting at Starbucks.




Playing with the Red Robin mascot.

We always have so much fun up there!

5 comments:

chelsea said...

that breakfast with Santa Santa is awesome. I haven't seen a good one like him in years! What fun holidays you had, i'm so glad you posted all the pictures.

Alli said...

Holy Cow! You've been blog-busy. Fun to see all the things you guys have been up to.

Cami said...

What a fun time!

Jess said...

Hi Heather - not sure if you remember me or not... we worked for a short time together at the credit union in member relations! Libby McCormick said she ran into you at Jason's opening I think, and I said, Oh yeah, I remember Heather - she was so nice! :) Anyway, I saw your blog from Julia and Cam's and just wanted to say hi! Your family is beautiful!

~Jessica Connaway (Bailey)

C & C said...

Hey - cute pictures. I spent a lot of time catching up!