CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Christmas x 3...

We started Christmas with Brad's family at his mom's house.

Kaden & Howard always have fun with Great-Grampa, Papa A.D.

Playing doctor with Grama Betty.



Lots of great toys!


Then we had Brad's Dad come to Christmas at our house.


A great big hug for Papa Bill for the super cool train table!
Then it was off to my folks in Prineville for round 3.

We decided to do homemade gifts for each other this year (with a couple exceptions for Kaden) & unfortunatly I didn't get pics of many of the great things that were created. Here though are a couple.
Love how my sisters dog Dobber got into this shot.

Kaden got his very own fishing rod from Papa 'eve.

Grama Nana made him a heating pad froggy to keep him toasty at night! I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to teach him to put frogs in the microwave!
Uncle Dave trying to burn the house down with his demonstration of how to use the flint stone in the survival packs he made. Very creative!
Bathtime fun with Grama Nana

1 comments:

Denver and Blake said...

It took me a few minutes to get unconfused by the Christmas pictures... and I did enjoy seeing Dave being a pyro:) That's my boy!