CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Beach House Thanksgiving

MORE CATCHING UP

We enjoyed a couple of Thanksgivings this year. We spent the first one at the coast with Brad's siblings & their families. We stayed at my aunt & uncle's beach house in Newport, it was fabulous!



Playing on the beach.


Gotta love those blustery winter coast days!







Not very pleased with the foam sticking to his boots.

This was the beach access from the backyard of the house. Slippery, steep & windy! Brad took Kaden & Wickett out ahead of me while I was gathering hats & mittens, and when I got out there all three of them were already on the beach! Brad carried them down one under each arm. Now according to my math that leaves no arms to hold onto the railing!
I'm so glad I didn't see it happen.

I heard that one of the bigger winter storms since that weekend really did a number on the stairs & they are pretty mangled now.


The spread, compliments of Brad.
Brad's brother Bryan & his wife Jenna.
Brad's sister Brandy, her husband Josh & their boys Howard & Charlie.
Spoiled Wickett!


Kaden slept through dinner so he had his own seating for one.

My sister Brittnee & her husband Dave came over to enjoy part of the weekend.
The view from the house was fantastic!

1 comments:

The Shepro's said...

Oh my gosh, I think I know your sisters husband Dave. He is from Bend right? Did he go to the institute in Corvallis. I think so. I used to hang out with him a bit right when I started coming back to church. He would come hang out with my sister and I-he was so fun. I wondered if he would ever find a good woman to make a man out of him. SO GLAD!!!! Please let him know that I said Hi-if he even remembers me. It was a LONG time ago now....man I'm old!!!! Do they have a blog?