CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Maui!

Last month we spent two lovely weeks in Maui with a bunch of my family. There was our little family, my sister Brittnee & her husband Dave, Aunt Mary & Uncle Lonny & their 5 kids & a spouse- Brian, Jaclyn, Jaclyn's new husband Tyson, Daniel, Chelsea, & Anna. My Aunt Anita & Uncle Christopher & their two girls, Alexis & Erica, & my Grama. We had a whopping 18 people on this trip! It has taken me forever to get anything on the blog because we copied everyone's pictures and had nearly a thousand shots to sort through.
These are some random shots that didn't fall into the catagories of the other posts that will soon follow.

Kaden made tremendous strides in his swimming skills. By the time our vacation was over he was swimming underwater (w/o his "jet pack") just like a little turtle. We started him in actual lessons once we got home - a step up from the waterkids classes we've been taking- and he already moved up to level three just in the last few weeks!

Kaden & my cousin Anna.



Daniel spent alot of time serenading us on his guitar (when he wasn't glued to his laptop watching "Lost"- he finished the entire series by the time he left!) & even purchased a Ukelele while we were there.

We never did end up with a picture of everybody all together. This was pretty close though, out on the boardwalk in Kaanapali.
(Tyson, Jaclyn, Chelsea, Daniel, Heather, Brad, Kaden, Alexis, Erica, Anna, Brittnee, Dave, Anita & Mary)


Mary & Grama

We had a great veiw of the fire dancers that were part of a luau along the boardwalk.


Perouse Bay
Sunset at Wilea on our last night.



Crazy monkey boy.

5 comments:

C & C said...

I loved those pictures! It looked like you had such a fun time! Great job to Kaden for doing so well in swimming. I just signed NIxon up for level 1.

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

The video of Kaden was priceless!!! The pictures are great as well. We miss you guys so much and really hope we'll get a chance to see you this summer. We fly into town on July 14 and leave August 10th... with nearly a month at home, I think we'll have a good chance of getting together=). Big hugs to you all!!!

Abby said...

Hey hey girley! Thanks for checking out my blog. I know I probably said I didn't have time to do one when I was talking with you and Bridge, but never say never I guess! Cute pics, btw, and I love the one from your wedding. You are gorgeous!

Bridge said...

So nice to see some pics from your trip! Can't wait for a little island getaway in late summer!

Anonymous said...

Whose little boy are you hanging out with - this cannot be Kaden!! Wow I still remember seeing him a couple days after he was born, a little thing curled up in the crook of your arm!! How sweet! His birthing is pretty soon huh, this week?