CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Conversation Overheard


I overheard the sweetest conversation between Kaden & his Lion King Simba doll a while ago. It's a talking and dancing Simba. It went a little something like this:
Simba- My Dad taught me how to pounce, did you learn anything today?

Kaden- "No, my Dad's building a fence with Uncle Tim."

Simba- That's Great! I'm gonna be a king when I grow up, what are you gonna be?

Kaden- "Um, a pirate!"

Simba- That's a great idea! Do you have a best friend?

Kaden- "Named Wickett!!"


He didn't know I was listening & Simba just keeps repeating the same questions over & over when you press his ear, so Kaden just kept on answering them. I was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

I love this!!! Miss you guys!

Amy said...

Hi Heather. What a cute family. I found your blog via the Lakes and Mooney's. We went to the U-ward together. You look great and have a fun blog!
~Amy Baumgartner

C & C said...

How sweet! I love those little conversations you overhear with the little ones. How cute!

Debbie said...

AAARRRGGGHHH!
Better watch out for Captain Kaden, he looks like a scurvy sea dog for sure :)

Jason Young said...

Love this!! Too Cute!

Mandy

Alli said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.