CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Book Tag

I've been tagged by Bridgette, so here goes the Book Tag...

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

I've been halfway through this book, When Elephants Weep by Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson, for while now, it's a pretty slow read, but it's really interesting. I promise you'll never see animals the same way ever again.
Here's the line: "If it is a social animal it needs company."

I tag Debbie, Chelsea, Denver and my sisters Brittnee & Amy.

2 comments:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

We are going to work with elephants in Laos this summer!
And yes, keep on pushing for a visit!!! We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you guys over here=). There are all sorts of weekend adventures we could tackle.

Denver and Blake said...

I love this game, only I'm not sure I have 5 people that are active enough bloggers to actually do this!!! Not every one is a power blogger like you!