CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

M. I. A.

So I really am alive & well. Although we obviously have some explaining to do. Why have we been missing in action the past month? Well, to start with my laptop is not alive & Wickett has not been well. But we have remedied both these situations. As of yesterday Wickett had his last visit to the vet (for a while let's hope) & my new laptop has been ordered. So, let's get back to the business of blogging shall we!

5 comments:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

I'm sorry to hear about Wickett =(. What happened?

Jason Young said...

I'm glad to hear you are all okay...I've been wondering about you :)

We'll be down soon to find a place to live...I'll call you so we can play.

Mandy

Meta said...

i love Kaden's hair!!

Cami said...

Glad your back!

Jensen Five said...

Good to hear from you again!