CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Rental House- Before & After

A couple years ago we bought a rental home near the Country Club that Brad's mom rents from us. We decided it was time for a paint job so Labor Day weekend we set to work.

Before Shot:

Notice the giant bush under the window. It was growing under the siding and into the house throught the window sill. Not through the window, but actually through the joints in the window sill! Flowers could bloom IN the kitchen!


And here's how it looks now! Brad did all of the stone work himself before we started painting. He did such a great job! I'd like to put some bark mulch in the flower bed & a flower box under the small front window to set it off a bit. Other than that I think it looks pretty great!!

9 comments:

emily a. said...

Very impressive Heather! It looks fantastic.

chelsea said...

That looks amazing, I'm so impressed. I feel more inspired to do something about the dreary exterior of our house... thanks for the ideas!

Jason Young said...

Does Brad's mom want to move out in a few months so we can live there?? It looks GREAT!

Mandy

Jared and Lydia said...

wow Good job. It looks amazing! Good job Brad!

Kimba said...

Wow! I love it! It looks fantastic. I am also in love with your museum pics! How fun is that place?!

Cami said...

I love the colors. The house looks great!

Julia said...

Bravo Brad! That looks AMAZING! I love the color choices.

kg said...

WOW, I'm impressed, that looks fantastic!

Alli said...

I LOVE it!! I want to paint our house too, but I keep going back and forth on the color choices. It's such a big project, I want to make sure we do it right. But Todd thinks he wants to do it himself and he can't find time until summer, so I guess I have a while to decide.