CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Weekend in Central Oregon

We recently spent the weekend in Central Oregon. While staying in Bend with Grama Pickles we got to enjoy Munch & Music at Drake Park, complete with a bouncey kingdom. Kaden was in heaven!!
He was accompanied by Erica on this bouncey adventure.
We mosied over to Prineville to enjoy the Crook County Fair & Rodeo. Alexis, Anna, Erica, and Kaden (& my mom) got up close to the action. The most exiting event was the Mutton Busting, little kids trying to hold on & ride a sheep for 8 seconds. It was hilarious, I gotta get Kaden signed up for that next year!
We got to see Uncle Dave in action. He is working as a volunteer for the Prineville Police Dept.

Action (that just means blurry) shot of Kaden trying to kiss a sheep.

Hangin' near the cows with Auntie Brittnee.
Grama & the piggies.

Kaden got to take a ride on my Dad's elk mount while it was off the wall.

I suppose this is what Kaden would look like if he was monted on the wall!

8 comments:

The Shepro's said...

You guys have too much fun! Miss you lots...glad your doing good. Robyn

Mama Nirvana said...

Wow, Heather! You and your family do such fun things.

Amy

Alli said...

Wow! Who knew you could have so much fun in Prineville! Cute pictures :)

kg said...

You are having quit the summer!

Denver and Blake said...

Like everyone else said, great summer:) I enjoyed the pics of Dave and Brittnee too:) I hadn't seen Dave in uniform yet. I bet Brittnee loves it! He looks sharp. You can tell him I said so too:)

Anonymous said...

I am reallу enjoying the theme/design of
your site. Do you ever run into any web
broωѕer cоmρatіbility prοblems?
A small number of my blog audience have сomρlаіned аbout my blοg not operаting correсtly in
Explorer but looκѕ gгeat іn Οpera.
Do you have any ѕolutions tο help fіx this issue?
Here is my blog post :: vida vacations

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I am ԁеaling with some of theѕe issues as well.
.

Review my wеb site; smart stun guns

Anonymous said...

Its lіke уοu read my mіnԁ! You seem to know so much
about this, like yоu wrote the book in it or
something. I think that уou can ԁо
wіth some piсs to drive the mеѕsаge home a
little bit, but insteаd of that, this іs fantаstic blog.
Аn eхcellеnt read. I will certainlу be back.


Hеre is my web site link building seo book