CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

July Road Trip - Reunion in Montana

This is my Great Grama Cecelia, the reunion was in her honor as she turns 94 this year. She had 14 children, one died as a child, one passed just recently, and one wasn't feeling well last month. Other than that, 11 of her children and most of their families were there to spend some good family time together!
Cecelia's daughter, my Grama Pickles. Pickles daughter, my mom Donna. (And my cousin Paula's pup.)
Me & my Grama.
Kaden with my cousins Anna & Alexis, he likes to call her Ali.

Kaden playing with "Uncle" Buster, he is my Grama Cecelia's only kid at home these days!
My sister & her husband, Brittnee & Dave Halbleib.
My sister Amy...
... & her husband Dave Kramer.

While at the reunion we played alot of games. Brad & my aunt Anita are fierce Scrabble competitors, they are always trying to prove they are smarter than each other. No room for the casual Scrabble player here, so....

we played a matching game instead!
Lots of fun with stickers. A bunch of the Gramas and Moms worked on this quilt while the rest of us played, it was auctioned off at the end of the reunion. My sister Amy was the highest bidder!
It was lots of fun....
We can't wait to see everybody again next summer!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Such great pictures! It was fun to see Amy. Looks like you all had a fun time! Your great grama looks really young for 94! I hope I'm doing so well by that time!

emily a. said...

I had no idea your sister married Dave Halblieb- that's crazy! Pass along a hello to Dave from me next time you talk- he's an old friend. Where do they live? What's he doing?