CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Silver Creek Falls










We said goodbye to Robyn (Clements) Shepro and her little family, before their big move to Iowa, last week up at Silver Creek Falls. I was suprised on the way up there to hear Brad say that he had never been there before (even having grown up in Corvallis.) So it was exciting to have Brad & Kaden experiencing it for the first time. Kaden kept repeating "Whoa, big water!" I think I'd have to agree!



7 comments:

chelsea said...

Looks like so much fun, can we come?

Mama Nirvana said...

SCF is always a fun place to go. I love the pictures of you and your family.

Amy

kg said...

I LOVE Silver Creek Falls, thanks for these pictures. Oregon is beautiful, I miss it!

Nancy Clark said...

Great photos! Makes me homesick as well.

emily a. said...

Thanks so much for coming over for our little party the other weekend. It was so fun to see you again but I wish we had a lot more time to chat. I loved these pictures and I have to say the last one is hillarious because Kaden is grabbing your boob! :)

Julia said...

I miss Silver Creek Falls. I can't believe that Brad had never been there before. What type of Oregonian is he?????????

Jared and Lydia said...

Looks like such a fun day.