CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Kaden's 2nd 2nd Birthday!

The weekend following Kaden actually turning 2 we had a big party at our park for all the family. We had grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, a great aunt & uncle (althought they are all pretty wonderful) and even second cousins & puppy dogs there to celebrate the event.

It was a bug theme, perfect for Kaden who loves the bugs! I'm no Martha Stewart so these little creations were my shining moment! And all by myself! (Mostly, thanks mom!)

Kaden's cousin Howard joined in the bug catching activities.

He got lots of fun presents from his guests

And had fun playing at the park...

He makes his mama & papa so happy!

6 comments:

Julia said...

Those cupcakes are so cool. What a cool mom. He is really really really really cute Heather. He is a really good mix of you two. What a fun birthday party.
Happy birthday Kaden!

Mama Nirvana said...

So cute! What a fun party! I think Kaden looks so much like his dad, especially after seeing him in person.

Amy

chelsea said...

Heather, I think you could certainly give Martha Stewart a run for her money. I love the cupcakes, good job!

Kimba said...

Hi Heather!! I was so excited to see your comment, and even more excited when I saw you had your own blog! It was fun to look through it and see all the fun pictures. I can't believe how big Kaden is! And I totally agree, those cupcakes were fabulous! I love the bug-catching pictures too, I'm sure they all loved it! Can't wait to keep up with you... :)

Kari said...

Those bug cup cakes are so cute! What a fun idea.

emily a. said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen!