CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Teddy Bear Picnic!

Yesterday was the annual Teddy Bear Picnic put on by the Corvallis library. We went with some of our playgroup friends and had a great time listening to the stories being read and dancing to the silly songs. The weather was awesome & we even got a visit from a special friend!



Our playgroup friend, Janessa.




A little nervous at first...

Alright, maybe this is okay...
Hey, I love Pooh, this is awesome!




7 comments:

emily a. said...

Cute Heather. How old is your little guy?

kg said...

Hi Heather! I found you off of Jaime's blog...are you guys still in the townhouse? It was fun being nighbors for a short period of time! We're in Alabama now! Your son is very cute and is that pictures taken in Hawaii!? Nice to hear what you're up to!
Kim G.

Jensen Five said...

My kids would have loved that! Kaden is a doll!

Heather said...

Kim,
We are still in the townhouse. I wish you guys were still behind us, your mad skills w/ the camera are amazing! Grant sure has grown up since you guys left. I remember you walking him to the mailbox while Wickett tried to lick him to death. ~H.
Oh, yeah...the pic is of Maui last month. I'll save the rest for another post!

Jared and Lydia said...

Winnie the pooh that is awesome. I am so glad that you are posting. It is so fun to be in touch with you.

Roger said...

Heather, Ashby would have been in tears the entire time! For some reason she hates people dreesed up in costumes.

Mama Nirvana said...

So glad that I found your blog. Please keep it up so I can see how you are doing. Your little boy is adorable!

Amy