CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And here we are a year later...


Last year Brad set up this blog for me to add to the ever growing list of projects that I can never seem to get around to. But this has become project week and I am finally crossing some things off my guilt laden to do list. Liberating!
For the amount of time I spend lurking on everybody else's blog ( I may even start commenting now) I certainly can come up with the time to keep up on my own.
Let's begin now, you'll know it's time to scroll the page when you hear the chimes ring like this...

7 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

Welcome!! I'm so glad you have arrived. I can't wait to read more and catch up with you! Hopefully you've checked out my links list for lots of blogs by other friends and family!

emily a. said...

Hi Heather,
I was just visiting Nancy's blog and noticed your comment and came for a look-see. How are you? I'm glad you are going to start blogging. You look fantastic- can't wait for more pictures and stories!

Hope all is well,
Emily (Sherry)

Jared and Lydia said...

Heather I was super excited to get a comment from you. How the heck are you. Lydia

Jared and Lydia said...

Heather I was super excited to get a comment from you. How the heck are you. Lydia

Roger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger said...

Heather, I look forward to seeing/reading more!

Jensen Five said...

I love that you delurked and left me a comment! You have a beautiful family and all look happy and healthy. I can't wait to hear more from you!