CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring comes in like a Lamb...

We made it out to the lambing barns a couple times last month to try to catch a glimpse of a baby lamb being born. No such luck though.
Here's Kaden with Janessa.

We did see alot of really cute babies.

And some very pregnant mommies!

These twins were hilarious, they were trying to tag team their mama to get her to roll over & nurse. The one on top would jump up & down on her back while the other one would run around trying to ram into her. She wouldn't budge an inch. There's an in control mommy!


Here we are with Nixon. Still no luck seeing a birth. In all my years growing up here we always went to the OSU barns during lambing season & I have never got to see one being born.

Believe it or not this was St. Patricks day & this little lamb was sporting green ears!
This baby was so cute curled up in a tight little ball in the feed chute.
Well, maybe next year we'll see a birth!

3 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Did you go early in the morning? That is when I have the best luck -- saw two last year, and got there right when they opened. No one else was there, so it was pretty calm and relaxed.

You look beautiful, Heather.

Amy

chelsea said...

what cute lambs, that looks like such fun! kaden is a lucky little guy to have such a cool mama!

Debbie said...

Hey, I need those pics with my big girl. Could you email them to me please?! Thanks.
Come to think of it, I don't think I've actually gotten to see a birth either. Really close once. What's up with that?