CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Pity the Fool!


Kaden's hair has been getting pretty shaggy lately, especially in back, it was starting to curl up and look very rumpled after a nap.

So, it was time for Brad to get out the clippers and work his hairdressing magic.


When I left them Kaden looked like this,,,
This is what I got when I came back!


No, just kidding. It really is real, but I knew that was the plan all along. Kaden asks for a mohawk every night when he gets out of the tub, so we thought it would be fun to give him a real one for a while. He thinks he is pretty cool, we think so too!

Now, if only I could get Wickett to sit still at the sound of the clippers we could have twins!

11 comments:

Bridge said...

Simply adorable...can I say that about a mohawk? Mark only wishes he could give the same 'do to Owen someday. Love it!

Nancy Clark said...

That is a serious do. Very cool.

Denver and Blake said...

Great inspiration....I'm needing a haircut myself:) It probably looks cuter on a kid though:)

chelsea said...

i love it. where's the gold chains to complete the look?

Mama Nirvana said...

Totally awesome. I love it when your kids are young enough that you can do stuff like that.

Amy

Jared and Lydia said...

Love the new do Kaden!!!

Alli said...

That's hilarious! He might as well enjoy it while he can, cause they'd never let him wear that do at the office:)

emily a. said...

That is hillarious, Heather. Glad to see you letting him enjoy life!

Julia said...

What a stud! He looks good. He looks so much like brad in the top picture.

kg said...

Wow! Brave little guy. Grant won't let us do even the slightest spike...has to be dapper dan slick as can be!

Cami said...

That is a do. Gavin is always wanting to do crazy things with his hair.